Friday 7 February 2020

13 Reason Why ??? maybe less, maybe more (Part 2)

Assalamualaikum...


... hurrmmm

Get a snack, settle in... because i'm about to tell you the story of my life... yup! more specifically, why my life......... (fill in the blank) - maybe you're one of the reason why!

I made the biggest mistake of my life... and i'm trying to keep it from ruining my life...

It seemed like no matter what I did, I kept letting people down...

I started thinking how everyone's lives would be better without me - stuck in mind!

... ... ...

I have things I keep hidden... sometimes, keeping secrets is only way how I can survive... but you keep push to know... you want to know what you want to know then you go... without you know i'm struggle with it...


"We don't always get second chances to help people... 'to be there'... in the right way... to love them"- but we choose to silent!


Maybe it was too painful for me to talk about it... - yes, i'm a sensitive person and not strong enough!

Maybe I kept it all in to protect others... even it hurt me a lot... it really hurts, but it's ok... i'm used to it as always...

Nobody knows the pain that I going through... how I struggling to hide it... so that I can look strong... just to make sure you don't think i'm weak...

... ... ...

Not everyone who comes to you in pain can tell you where it hurts at that time... maybe it take times to start talk about it but please "be there", act like always till the time come - coz, i also don't know which part of it!

I know I have friends, but I feel like I have no one to talk to about the sh** that goes in my head... because sometimes a friendship can't take the truth... - you start judging and avoiding!

You just want to know the story that make me like this, then you start to make a conclusion and blame me without knowing the whole story...



to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment