Friday 19 July 2013

DREAM - Do you have it?

Assalamualaikum !!!

Everybody have their own dreams and im sure that 99% of the dream is a good dream and 1% itu pun kalau ada bermusuh dengan someone dan rasa nak balas dendam (tak baik, doakan je kalau ada apa-apa). But not all the dreams will come true except we work for it and dengan izin Allah. Whatever the dream is, make sure that yang angan-angan tu baik je. Insya Allah, it will be come true bila tiba masanya. Can't just wait and see but have to put some effort and doa'. Percayalah (tiba-tiba teringat rentak lagu Siti Nurhaliza)... Hehehe...

Lets enjoy this beautiful lyric by S Club 7 - Never Had A Dream Come True...

Everybody's got something
They had to leave behind
One regret for yesterday 
That just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back, or wondering
How it could be now or might's been
All this I know
But still I can't find ways to let you go...

I never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you...

Cant finish to type all the lyric coz I wanna layan sorang-sorang... Hehehe




No comments:

Post a Comment