Wednesday 17 July 2013

L.O.V.E - what first thing cross your mind ???

Assalamualaikum !!!

Helllllooooooooo... What do u understand about LOVE ?

L is the way you look at me
O is the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore and...

Ha, terkeluar pulak lyric L.O.V.E by Nat King Cole. Actually, im not the right person to talk about LOVE cause im not the motivator to counselor but just a normal human being (well well well). This word not only for boyfriend girlfriend but can to parent, family, friends etc.

I always heard this, "tidur tak lena, mandi tak basah, makan tak kenyang" whenever they think they are in LOVE... Pening, pening. People always say, "cinta itu buta", but for me "manusia buta sebab cinta". I can prove it, go home open your laptop then search "IBU MERTUAKU"... hik3...

credit to Google Images...



No comments:

Post a Comment